Friday, May 10, 2013

Exclusive offer for Catholic Mom's Cafe followers!

Catholic Mom's Cafe is for EVERY day of the year - not just for Mother's Day!

I have exciting news to share with you! If you leave a simple short comment on this blog post about what the beautiful vocation of motherhood means to you (you don't have to be a mother), AND if you subscribe to this blog (in the left hand column) I will email you a special link to receive $3.00 off every copy of Catholic Mom's Cafe book you order through the link! The offer is for a limited time though.

So, if you'd like to take advantage of this amazing discount, please act soon. After you leave your comment, then you can email me at: DMCOBoyle[AT]aol[DOT]com to let me know and I will email you the exclusive code!

I'm looking forward to your comments and for you to join this blog so I can offer you a great discount on my book!

God bless you and yours!

Donna-Marie

3 comments:

  1. The beautiful vocation of motherhood gave me an incredible opportunity to mold and shape the lives of my children. It gave me an opportunity to heal the wounds of my own childhood by re-living mine through shared experiences with my children. It gave me a chance to become a cheerleader for my children throughout their lives and to spread their infectious joyful perspective with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vocation of motherhood is the most important job. It calls for sacrifice, love, strenghth, and patience to raise the beautiful souls entrusted to me for the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vocation of Motherhood is a great gift from God while being the biggest challenge of a womans/mothers life. Being a mom often has me wandering am I doing the right thing, am I doing too much or to little? There are no clear answers...Jesus I trust in you!

    ReplyDelete