Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Catholic Mom's Cafe review: "The author's way of writing is delicate, practical and to the point."



"I love this book. I received it on Nov. 11th and read the "ponder, offer, pray, & savor" for that day and was hooked. I look forward to this every day and it is inspiring to say the least. The "savor" is helpful because it really does stay with you through the day. It helps you know what you will be spiritually conscious of as you go about the day. The author's way of writing is delicate, practical and to the point. It's wonderful to know there are women like this still out there. A joy to read and very relatable for anyone. I like how the prayers are in the front of the book to reference back to. I feel I'm actually doing something structured and purposeful for the Lord when I'm short on time. This would make a GREAT gift for anyone." [Review as seen on Amazon]

No comments:

Post a Comment