Monday, September 29, 2014

Win, celebrate, win, celebrate, win!

My Mom is in the center. Her Mom is on the left.
I love to celebrate Moms and GrandMoms. They have always been the unsung heroes to their families, working hard in a sometimes thankless job of raising little saints to heaven.

I'm excited that my new TV series CATHOLIC MOM'S CAFE will launch soon. I'm praying that it will help to encourage and guide Moms and GrandMoms and all care-givers of children in their holy and daunting vocations.

Starting October 1st and all throughout the month of October, you will have the opportunity to win copies of my books and other fun and exciting prizes the week of the TV series launch.

Every Wednesday during the month of October starting with October 1st, three lucky winners will win a copy of my book Catholic Mom's Cafe: 5-Minute Retreats for Every Day of the Year by simply leaving a comment which will be entered into a drawing (that's every Wednesday)!

Every Friday during October one lucky winner will win a special bundle of books (that's every Friday)!

During the first week of November which is during the launch of the series, there will be opportunities to win gift certificates to some exciting gifts by answering a question about the series. I'll post about that as we get closer to the launch.

My wonderful Mom and me.
Please help me to celebrate Catholic Moms and GrandMoms everywhere! Please also help me to spread the word about the contests and the new series launching soon.

Here's more information about the series including a radio segment and here is more information as well.

Don't forget to stop back here on October 1st to enter the contest to win a copy of my book Catholic Mom's Cafe.

AND,  if that's not enough good stuff and opportunities to win prizes, thanks to the Our Sunday Visitor Publishing Company here's a special offer to purchase Catholic Mom's Cafe for $5.00 off each copy until the end of October (Christmas is coming!).

Take good care and God bless!

Donna-Marie

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the first week of November to watch my friend, Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle, on her new EWTN series, Catholic Mom's Cafe! Catholic Mom's Cafe is sure to inspire, educate, and inform mom's and grand mom's across the globe. Donna-Marie will be the perfect host, as she shares the wisdom gained from her vocations as wife, mother of five, and Catholic evangelist. Her guests, likewise, will share the wisdom gained on their faith-filled, and sometimes challenging, journeys through motherhood. A must watch, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind, Mary Ann. I pray that the series will do all of what you have mentioned. :) Enjoy the shows and enter the contests!
    God bless you!
    Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Encouragement for mothers (with emphasis on the word courage) in a weary world - sounds like a great idea to me. May God bless your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.K., I wholeheartedly agree that the Moms in the trenches of parenting need lots of encouragement and courage too! Thank you for your kind words.
    God bless!
    Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete