1) Summer is here!
Are you keeping your sanity intact? How about your prayer life? It's a bit challenging with a changing schedule and dynamics in the household. Here's an article I wrote that you'll hopefully enjoy.
2) My daughter visited this past week end!
We went to a huge flea market...
on a very beautiful day...
It was fun to poke around and look at the interesting things as well as the very interesting people! I'll try to share a funny story soon about an older man and a little girl and their conversation overheard at the flea market.
I ended up buying this cute little cabinet (for a very nice price)...
I plan to paint it. But, first I placed it in the space where I think it will stay--upstairs in the hallway outside the main bathroom.
My daughter and I also visited a huge library book fair that we enjoy in a cute little town we like to visit. We poked around, bought a few books and enjoyed a healthy lunch together before heading back home.
3) My youngest son is on a music tour with his band. He's traveling around the East Coast. You can be sure these mother's prayers are certainly with him for safety as he travels.
ALSO, on Friday night the Catholic Press Association awarded Third Place in "Family Life" to me for my book Catholic Mom's Cafe: 5-Minute Retreats for Every Day of the Year! I feel very honored to have received this prestigious award. I pray that the book (published by Our Sunday Visitor) will serve countless heroic Moms, GrandMoms, GodMoms, and more as they work out their salvation (and that of others!) in their domestic churches!
What's new with you? What's happening in your domestic church? Please take a look right below the links you'll see below this to see the instructions for doing your post. Please include the "Mom-ism Mondays" image from the top of this blog post in your post!
Share your three "Mommy Moments" (photos and/or text) from this past week. Add its URL by clicking the "Add your link" (above). Include the "Mom-ism Mondays" image from the top of this post in your post.
1) Please submit the blog POST URL and not your main blog URL.
2) Include a link back to www.catholicmomscafe.blogspot.com (in your post).
3) I'll use #MomismMonday on social media. You can follow there if you'd like.
4) HAVE FUN and celebrate your MOTHERHOOD all the time (especially on Mondays)!