How's your summer going? What's happening in your domestic church? Any recipes or parenting tips to share?
1) I made some yummy gluten-free pizza recently. It's so easy. I buy the frozen gluten-free crusts at the local health food store. I get the "Against the Grain" 4-cheese type. We love it.
I spread my favorite tomato or pesto sauce (sometimes it's home-made) on the crust and then add whatever healthy ingredients I have on hand. And, sometimes I actually plan for this meal and go out and buy specific ingredients that we like on our pizzas. :)
Other times, I empty the refrigerator for the pizza toppings. :) All over the top, of course, we sprinkle our favorite cheeses (grated).
If you don't want to to turn the oven on and heat up the house, cook your pizzas outside in your gas grill! We do. Keep the temperature to about 400 degrees and keep an eye on the pizzas. They will cook in 6 to 8 minutes or maybe 10, depending on your grill.
|Gluten free pizza!|
These pizza toppings were a combination of left-overs (even potatoes!)
|Everything but the kitchen sink!|
2) Looks like fun, right? Cute pots...pretty flowers...fun to do with your kids or grandkids...
|Mama ready to go inside to see the babies.|
It's your turn! I hope you link-up here! Click the "InLinkz" button below.
Share your three "Mommy Moments" (photos and/or text) from the past week (or from any time). Add its URL by clicking the "Add your link (below)." Include the "Mom-ism Mondays" image from the top of this post in your post.
1) Please submit the blog POST URL and not your main blog URL.
2) Include a link back to www.catholicmomscafe.blogspot.com (in your post).
3) I'll use #MomismMonday on social media. You can follow there if you'd like.
4) HAVE FUN and celebrate your MOTHERHOOD all the time (especially on Mondays)!
I hope you join in to share highlights from your motherhood (or what I call "Mom-isms). Follow the simple instructions in this blog post and please include the "Mom-ism" image at the top of this post.
I look forward to reading your post--have fun!
God bless you and yours!